Trailer Trash

Cold-ass fat-ass Weekender (Read 22 times)

moonlightrunner

Warden: thanks for the info. I will take a look for those gloves.

I did hill repeats today and a lot of leaping and hopping trying to pick up the pace. On the way home I bought horse lineament...I think a hot bath with some lineament is in order. My forefeet are not happy about that activity.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

AT-runner

Tim

Survived all the music this weekend and the long runs.  Saw only 3 people today on C&O for our 20.  That has to be a record low. Usually see walkers, runners, bikers by the dozens.  Weather was cold but not terrible. Went to a different area and maybe it just doesn't get that much traffic.  Some nice views of Potomac and ran past Big Pond which looked like a big staging area for boats coming and going on the old canal.  It was frozen over and could make out some XC Ski tracks, but nobody on the thin ice today.

Son's band (The Grand Pajamas) was awesome.  Really good response from a very large bar crowd. He was pretty excited after it was done and very nervous before the show. He used to play dual lead with another guitar player, but they kicked the other guy out of the band 2 weeks ago and added another bass player, so really the first gig for the new group and his first time to be featured solo lead.  They have a bluesy funk sound and are listed as a Jam Band. Play a lot of Dead and Phish songs. DS has a few original pieces that went over really well.

Video of the jam

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

XT- learn something new everyday- thanks for the patron saint of dogs Smile

AT- very cool about your DS!

5 miles on the treadmill and strength trained as well

also shoveled for an hour, got up to a balmy -1 today Smile

2024 goal 2024 miles

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √