Trailer Trash

A call to running, or the Thursdaily (Read 44 times)

sugnim

Happy Valentine's Day folks!  Hug your loved ones and spread some love today.  Big grin

Still no running for me.  The Dr. took a bunch of blood yesterday & gave me a disgusting at home test to do.  I have to go back again next week.  This is getting old!

Also, what a shocker about Oscar Pistorius!

QOTD:  I don't know if there's anything I couldn't give up.  I eat pretty healthily and while I do enjoy some junk, if I had to give it up I probably could.

DigDug2

Tempo run on the TM today (try to do 20-25 minutes at tempo pace once a week).  6 total.

QOTD:  Chocolate, in all of its varied, wonderful incarnations.

Ultra Cowboy

Sandy,  I look forward to reading about your daughters race.  The movie Hidalgo comes to mind...

Fun Run last night was a 3 mile loop I ran SLOWLY along at a friend's pace.  It was a wise decision since I usually tend to not really use this run as the recovery run it is billed as on my schedule.  Tonight is Speed work and a headlamping trail run for 6 miles.

QOTD:  Probably Cheese.  On a recent grocery shopping trip we had 5 types of cheese in the cart.

WYBMADIITY

Save

Queen of Nothing

Sue

May take the day off.  Walked the dogs this am and it was nice outside..I think a warm breeze is coming our way.

QOTD: Booze, mostly red wine and beer.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

too much wind this afternoon Sad  6 miles on the stairs of death

qotd: coffee, more specifically espresso, even more specifically lattes Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Afternoon Trailers!  Easy 3.75-miler for me today.  Legs felt somewhat logy, but that's probably because I've been on my feet all day and hadn't eaten much.  But I'm in recovery mode, so who cares?!!

qotd: wine and coffee