Trailer Trash

Lazy Weekender (Read 23 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

6.8 sluggish miles yesterday in shorts (!) and a long sleeve shirt (!!!) and no beanie!  Crazy weather for January here.

Climbing gym this morning.  I made some good progress.

QOTD: Stay away from me, you sickies!  I've been healthy so far, DBF has been healthy so far, and while I've been around a couple of sick kids, they haven't passed anything on to me, so they're still in my good graces.  That said, I usually get at least one nasty cold per winter season, so I'm sure it's coming.

Running is dumb.

Daydreamer1

Went and did 9 miles on the Shade Mountain slip and slide.  Took me just over 2 hours.  Fastest pace was only 9:45 with an average of 13:30/mile. Part of that was due to slipping and sliding and part was due to lack of fitness.  Normally in good weather I have the mountain and trails to myself. Today the place was crawling with people .

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Tiny Elvis and I got 7 tough snowshoeing miles in today (tried to make it up to him for leaving him out yesterday )

tools of the trade

elk postholing don't help the trail

weighing 10 lbs is nice in these snow conditions, no postholing for Tiny E

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Daydreamer1

elk postholing don't help the trail

Looks like that could be hard on the ankles.

I saw a lot of deer tracks today. Enough to know the the population is in good condition. Also saw a lot of big canine, probably coyote, tracks following the deer tracks.  On top of that were some real nice sized kitty tracks that were most likely made by one of the resident Bobcats.  Of course I didn't see any of them even though some of the tracks were very fresh.