Trailer Trash

Misty Monday (Read 35 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

A nice evening run, but only 4.5 fast miles. I had planned on 7-11, but somewhere around mile 2, I remembered that DS has his guitar lesson today, so I had to turn around and get home fast. But it was still a good run, with freezing rain and ice on the trees above 2000 ft, rain below.

DS just made it to his lesson in time, but for some odd reason, he seemed to be less thrilled about that than me... 

QOTD: Eating too much chocolate lately, and running too little to justify that. It has not yet resulted in any weight gain, but I don't like my chocoholism. I'll go on cold turkey for that - oh wait, it'll be hot turkey on Thanksgiving, cold turkey sandwiches afterwards.

Tis the season... I'm telling ya.

Run for fun.

NorthernHarrier

SRD for me from running but about to head to the man cave for a workout-light weights, core, and and extended session on the elliptical. The machine has a nice holder for a beer bottle while I watch some NFL. You guys are crazy to give up beer. We need to talk! I also broke my streak of 5 days straight of running. I feel just horrible about it too.  We'll get back at it tomorrow though.

Watoni-if you see this, tell me about the Bushido. I like La Sportiva's but I have would like to hear your thoughts on them.

QOTD--Nothing comes to mind. I will be starting a swimming habit again in a few weeks though.

Sandy-2

Planning on doing 5 after work today.  Gonna stay on the flats - I should speed up a little, but that probably won't happen.

qotd: I have been making a lot of my own dinners, and I guess it is habit forming.  It's kind of a necessity living by myself for a while, I like finding "good" stuff to make/eat and not going out so much.

tbd.

Watoni

SRD for me from running but about to head to the man cave for a workout-light weights, core, and and extended session on the elliptical. The machine has a nice holder for a beer bottle while I watch some NFL. You guys are crazy to give up beer. We need to talk! I also broke my streak of 5 days straight of running. I feel just horrible about it too.  We'll get back at it tomorrow though.

Watoni-if you see this, tell me about the Bushido. I like La Sportiva's but I have would like to hear your thoughts on them.

QOTD--Nothing comes to mind. I will be starting a swimming habit again in a few weeks though.

Harrier --

Bushidos .... I love La Sportivas generally, but I am somewhatmixed on Bushidos. The fit is nice, and they are super grippy like most good Sportivas; however, they are very stiff, at least initially. Based on most reviews, though, that may be me. I still run most of my miles in Helios and am really looking forward to the Helios SR, which will have stickier rubber in the front and a rock plate. I will also try to break in the Bushidos more and may run in them tomorrow since it should be muddy!

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

SRD for me from running but about to head to the man cave for a workout-light weights, core, and and extended session on the elliptical. The machine has a nice holder for a beer bottle while I watch some NFL. 

Way to go! Beer is better than vitamin pills, it's all natural!

Run for fun.