Trailer Trash

Warming Wednesday (Read 28 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Thought for sure  you were going to find the keys in the door lock.

I would have been happy with that outcome

I'm going to run the same route tomorrow, hopefully the fob appears, they run $100-ish a pop, but cheaper than a new window 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Taper: Never trust a weather forecast until the day before.   I hope you'll have decent temperatures and humidity there, but from what I can see here, it might be a bit on the warmer side, and humid. But, the mountain laurel is in full bloom, you'll enjoy that!

warden: Good luck finding the key tomorrow! One of my worst fears on a run is losing the car keys! I've dropped them a few times, but always realized it immediately and found them in between the rocks - so far, knock on wood.

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

mtwarded: hope you find the keys on tomorrow's run.  I dropped a handheld flashlight while "in the woods" one time, fortunately it was near the spot I had pulled over to do my business.

I took a SRD this morning, just crazy busy at work and needed the extra sleep.

qotd:  I DNFed at mile 85 at Hardrock last summer, now I have a little unfinished business there.  As a result it's high on the bucket list. (I know, I know...   I'll get that RR out one of these days....  LOL.)

tbd.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Finally got to run the full Wednesday evening interval workout with my club:

3 x 800m, 200m recovery

4 x 400m, 100m recovery

5 x 200m, 100m recovery

It was probably a little slower than it should have been, but I'm supposed to still be in recovery mode.

Haven't been on the trails in several weeks and at loose ends about what I want to run next, though I am already signed up for NC 24 in September.

QOTD: I've seen a lot of races that look enticing from Javelina to Le Grizz but I'm concerned about not making the cutoff times or being able to handle the altitude and vertical gain for many of them.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.