Trailer Trash

weeping weekender (Read 19 times)

runtraildc

Happy Sunday, folks. Ran a 5 mile race this morning, all short hills and one big one coming up the finish line. It was a small race for a community school and it was a fun one.

AT- I cannot see your pics on my laptop.

qotd: 2 teenagers. Happily, they also feel a need to earn money for themselves, which helps. Junk mail goes directly into the recycling so I don't pay much attention to mailed solicitations.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Tim- pics showing up now Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Daydreamer1

Ran 5.4 miles on a short nap. Left myself be talked into going back into work 2 hours early so had to get up early to run.  Really nice day and a decent run.

Tim - Couldn't see your pictures either until today. Yesterday I was trying to look at them on my lap top and it wanted me to log into my google account which I'm not sure what the password is for. I don't know if it was a google thing or the settings on my computer.

QOTD: The one good thing about getting so many people begging for money is that quite a few have been sending me calendars every year. Haven't bought a calendar in the past 3-4 years.

AT-runner

Tim

Tim- pics showing up now Smile

Had to change my privacy settings. All good.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

4.5 miles on the trails with DW and Tiny- very blustery, glad I didn't go elk hunting today- would have been misearable

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

No run so far, I really needed the sleep instead.

Still managed to burn the whole first supply of sub rolls for the day. 

And that on an all-time record setting weekend. Oopsie.

Happy Birthday, Burke!

Probably getting up at 3 for a few starlight miles before work tomorrow. I seem to need this to get my brain working.

Run for fun.

LB2

Thanks everyone.

I like those featherlights, Warden.

LB2