Trailer Trash

Well...it's Wednesday (Read 19 times)

Sandy-2

More on the qotd;  This makes me nervous just watching it, not even sure I'd want to "run" down this.

https://www.facebook.com/nowwatchme3000/videos/1063109207073873/

tbd.

LB2

More on the qotd;  This makes me nervous just watching it, not even sure I'd want to "run" down this.

https://www.facebook.com/nowwatchme3000/videos/1063109207073873/

I was thinking the same thing when I saw this.

LB2

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Sandy - it's just the wide angle lens that makes that look so ominous ...on second thought.

AT - I keep thinking about taking the kids out to Gburg.  Forget that they would not appreciate the history, they love those rocks and caves!

Queen - conference calls are from Hell.  There could be 20-30 people on a call and either everyone is silent and refuses to talk or everyone is trying to talk at the same time.  And then there is the fool who is talking but has their phone on mute .

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Queen of Nothing

Sue

My favorites are when there's 10 in one room and they carrying on conversations we on the phone can't hear and then they say what do the people on the phone think.    ok maybe I could hear them but I was reading RA. 

Queen - conference calls are from Hell.  There could be 20-30 people on a call and either everyone is silent and refuses to talk or everyone is trying to talk at the same time.  And then there is the fool who is talking but has their phone on mute .

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

AT - I keep thinking about taking the kids out to Gburg.  Forget that they would not appreciate the history, they love those rocks and caves!

You may think they wouldn't appreciate or be interested in the history but it might sow some seeds. Take them and see what develops. Might take a few years for them to fully understand things.