Trailer Trash

Friday night under the lights (Read 12 times)

dhuffman63

Trails

Gatsby I was in the Army so yay Army, as if I cared.  The rest of my family, Dad, Brother, Son in Law, Husband were all AF.

House prices here in NE OK are ridiculous right now.  A decent 3 bed 2 bath runs $200k or better.  We've been looking for a place near the dialysis center so that I can drive there easily now that it's so dark early since my time is at 7 am.  The place were live now is all paid for but we just got the property tax and oh my god that's ridiculous too.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Gatsby I was in the Army so yay Army, as if I cared.  The rest of my family, Dad, Brother, Son in Law, Husband were all AF.

House prices here in NE OK are ridiculous right now.  A decent 3 bed 2 bath runs $200k or better.  We've been looking for a place near the dialysis center so that I can drive there easily now that it's so dark early since my time is at 7 am.  The place were live now is all paid for but we just got the property tax and oh my god that's ridiculous too.

Army here.  Philadelphia suburbs housing prices are crazy.  Just did a quick search and a 3 BR, 1 Bath, 1200 sq ft house is $410K, and that's in one of the less desirable towns.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.