Trailer Trash

Happy New Year (Read 21 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Sounds like people are getting a good start to the year.  I decided to enter the Tidewater 24 on 1/26, then went out for 8 miles.  I may be more in need of a rest day since that's 49 miles in 7 days, a rather high total for me when it doesn't include a race.

qotd:  Dressing in layers is best, but I always seem to dress in too many layers and get overheated.  I keep telling myself I'm just getting a jump on heat acclimation for the summer.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
          06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

What a nice day.  Went for a hike with DH, then a new year's day party, and then football watching.  Too bad about going back to work tomorrow.  

DHuff, I get migraines if I sleep in much after 7 am.  Weird because otherwise, my migraines have mostly resolved as I've gotten older.

Mandy, I hope the dragon is feeing better soon.

Northern Harrier, hi!

So, I'm in for Tahoe Rim Trail 50 (July).  Today I also signed up for Hallucination 100 at Run Woodstock in MI (Sept).  And just like that, goal races are set for next year.  Queen, any chance that you'd consider 100 at Run Woodstock?  It's your home turf, it's a WS qualifier, just saying...

QOTD: I'm from California, don't listen to anything I say about "cold weather".  

6/9/24 Cinderella Trail Run 50k, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Gator eye

• Hallucination weekend is a lot of fun, only the afternoon start to the 100 is tough. 

I got Superior 100 in my mind. I reserved the room just haven’t put my name on the lotto list yet. Can’t decide if I want to work that hard this year

I m around 2021 for the year, That puts Mr Jangles around 1400

cold weather running, don’t ask me I always wear to many clothes and end up cold