Trailer Trash

the tuesdaily! (Read 32 times)

8.5 miles today. I tried picking up the pace but wasn't feeling it so I kept it easy. And my great idea of running with my ipod shuffle clipped to my collar yesterday backfired. I now have something like a rug burn just below my collarbone.

qotd: I think I would be a terrible race director, but assisting could be interesting.

Pinhoti 100: Finished :D

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Harrier, glad you made it over to the side in one piece. Don't fuss about the $350, getting out of this adventure unharmed is much more important.

5.5 speedy miles, started out fairly slow (for a speed run), and did negative splits. My last mile was the best of all.

And now, of course, the sun in coming out, after I have managed to get myself out there in the drizzle... Evil

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

SRD for me today.  Just taking it easy and tapering for the 20 miles of pacing at RR.  I think we need to have a separate RR thread... there will ber a few of us there.

qotd:  thought about it, but that's as far as it got.

tbd.

Scrapster

10M.  Crappy weather, but the run is in the books, so to speak.

Harrier - Just another reason to hate the beltline.  Grrr...  But very glad you're safe.

QOTD:  No.  Fucking.  Way.  I volunteer a bit for a local LRS that also is a race management company.  That's enough for me, thankyouverymuch.  LOL.

Trail Monster

8.5 miles with 5.5 of that being a speed work/ladder intervals workout. Feeling good about the kind of shape I'm in right now!

QOTD: My husband and I are the RD's of the Boston Harvest 5k and we're working to set up a cheapo get together 5M/10M run too. We also started another race in our area to benefit the local trail council which the trail council then took over and royally screwed up. Because of that I will not name that race. I don't want to be associated with it. Smile

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

runfastandie

Finally out of the woods from the flu!  My golly that stank!!!!

Worked out for the first time in a week, now dh has the flu so my workout schedule is all array.

qotd:  I think I could be a good assistant- meaning, give me a list of tasks and I'll do them well.  Coming up with good ideas......not so much.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Ran this am 4.6 but kinda f'd around and should/could have done one more mile but whatever...had fun which is the goal and glad i got out of bed for the am run.  Work is taking me away from checking in to the forum.  FOUR MORE YEARS!!  No not talking about Obama..talking retirement. Smile

QOTD:  Well no but kind of yes.  We host a Running Housewives of Nevada County Run every year.  Started as 5 and in three years has grown to about 40.  We will see what this year brings.

Northern:  Glad you are OK and did you get my response to your email?

Andie:  We on the FB page are trying to get a group to all run a NorCal race.  Are you interested?

TT: Speaking of retirement you are working way too hard to be partially retired.  Poor Marley.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

runfastandie

Queen- aren't those usually road races? Like the morgan hill and san fran?

Let me know!

A