Trailer Trash

Thundering Thursday (Read 33 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

It's a rest day for me.

QOTD: A good attitude.  But I definitely think I need to do weights and core work; but I have been saying that for years.

There's Earl eating the last bit of the deer he tagged.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

LB2

How do you post a picture in here?

LB2

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

QOTD: Riding the bike and swinging some kettlebells.  The bike loosens up the legs, the kettlebells are a fun way to work the whole body.

Sounds like you're turning into a crossfitter!!!!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

DW and I ran 18 in the woods.  Nice day.

Our running partner for the day.  I asked DW to get in the picture for a selfie, but she declined.  This guy/gal was not happy we were in the woods, but at least was kind enough to move away.  I had just taken my phone out to check a map, so great timing.

To post pictures, you need to copy the link to the picture from a site like FB or Photobucket, then hit the photo icon on the top line and paste the link.

QOTD:  Changing routes up keeps me motivated.  If I had time for the gym, then I'd just run more instead since the gym bores me to tears.  I swim in the summer and bike a bit (not as often as I'd like) when i have time.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

DW and I ran 18 in the woods.  Nice day.

Our running partner for the day.  I asked DW to get in the picture for a selfie, but she declined.  This guy/gal was not happy we were in the woods, but at least was kind enough to move away.  I had just taken my phone out to check a map, so great timing.

To post pictures, you need to copy the link to the picture from a site like FB or Photobucket, then hit the photo icon on the top line and paste the link.

QOTD:  Changing routes up keeps me motivated.  If I had time for the gym, then I'd just run more instead since the gym bores me to tears.  I swim in the summer and bike a bit (not as often as I'd like) when i have time.

Gorgeous!  Where at?

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

Gorgeous!  Where at?

An area in the south region of Michaux Forest.  Not far from South Mountain, PA,  east of Newman Road and north of Rt 233.  This was about 2 miles from where I saw and heard the cub last week, so this might be momma bear.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I use pictures from facebook and right click on the picture, copy and then paste in the source box when you click on the picture icon above.  That's the only way I can figure it out.

LB2

I use pictures from facebook and right click on the picture, copy and then paste in the source box when you click on the picture icon above.  That's the only way I can figure it out.

Thanks.

LB2

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I upload the picture to tinypic.com (as a guest), chose the format I want to use it for later (e.g. message board, e-mail,...), then the website gives you a line that you have to copy and paste into the box that comes up when you click "insert picture" in the "post" box.

Run for fun.

Snowdenrun

3+ this morning. Possibly yoga this evening.  DBF and I have been busy working and moving onto the boat we just purchased. It's a huge change, but so far everything is going really great. The dog had adjusted surprisingly well.

QOTD: Stress.  Stress keeps me running, and running keeps my sanity.

Dirtrnr

We don't need no stinkin

Have a group run tonight, I think it is 3 miles on the road, I hope to jump over to the trails after the group.

Daydreamer1

Did almost 21 miles on the trails today. The first 2/3rds went fairly well, the last 1/3 not so well. At least it was a gorgeous day to be outside.

QOTD: Biking, stretching and strength training all help. Unfortunately I don't do enough of the stretching and strength training.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

10 hilly miles, it was fun.

I met a hiker with a dog 3 times, always approaching him running the opposite way. He commented on that. So when I met him the 4th time on my way back to the car, I announced myself: "This time coming from the other direction!" He laughed.

About 0.1 miles from my car, I saw something curled up in the grass on the side of the road, and sure enough, it was this one:

I have not identified the snake yet, maybe a rat snake?

(I thought as it is picture day today, I'll post it)

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Nice pet!!

I have not identified the snake yet, maybe a rat snake?

(I thought as it is picture day today, I'll post it)

Watoni

PT was likely enough today ... too much other stuff to do.

QOTD: Ankle strength, core needs to be part of my program ....