Trailer Trash

Somebody put up a Mondaily!! (Read 37 times)

jonferg67

Endless trails

SRD for me.

runtraildc: The moving truck has been rented, no turning back now, week of 8/25 is moving week. Good

thing we saved all the boxes from the last move, hopefully we can stay put for few years.

QOTD: No streaks for me.

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

Friday I had the chance to run about 7.5 miles on the Appalachian Trail in North Jersey - I was driving by en route to the annual Fraternity Canoe trip, and spent two hours dodging rocks and climbing hills.  Stumbled a few times, but didn't listen to my feet and finally took a fall on a relatively easy downhill near the end of the run. No serious injury, but was bleeding a few places.  The rest of the weekend was great.

QOTD: No running streak, except if I have a bear attack.

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

Sandy-2

SRD today. Looking forward to going to CA on Wednesday. I'm crewing for my DD, she is doing the Tevis 100 miler next weekend. (Tevis is the same as Western States, but with horses.)

That means while she is doing some prep stuff and rides, I get to do some runs on the WS trail Wed., Thurs. and Fri. !!!!!!

lace, what is this "work" crap?

qotd: I have a really long streak of taking 1 or 2 SRD per week.

tbd.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Something around 9 miles with 2800 ft gain.

It went well, but it was very humid and sticky, even though temps were just in the 70's.

I saw many amphibians, lots of salamanders, couple of frogs, a large toad, but nothing else. Even the huge spider web on top of the hill was empty.

QOTD: No. Tapering. Enough said.

Run for fun.

charlesmoman

5 nice walking miles + 3 long PT sessions.

I have the 8-hour "Howl at the Moon" on Saturday - my first race since the wreck and I am excited.

They have a "Baby Howl", as usual, on Friday evening - one loop for fun.

This year they are adding a Night Howl, when you can go from 8-12 and earn chances for door prizes with each loop.

I think I will do one loop in the dark for fun. Maybe 2. I love being on the trail at night.

No streaks for me.

LB2

Screw it. I am ending the streak at 26 days. I'm tired. And I have too much to do today to squeeze a run in. But I'll run 10 tomorrow.

LB2

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Charles: Wow! Already racing again, that's very inspiring!

Sandy: I found this picture among the top10 of the National Geographic Travel Photo contest. It shows a horse at the end of the day after having carried tourists around Drakensberge in Lesotho. It reminded me of your DD at the Mongolian Derby.

Good luck to your DD at the Tevis, and happy running for you!

Run for fun.

charlesmoman

Well . . .  I would not call it "racing" by any means, but I will be "participating". 

Occasional Runner

Screw it. I am ending the streak at 26 days. I'm tired. And I have too much to do today to squeeze a run in. But I'll run 10 tomorrow.

Just get off your ass and go run!

LB2

Just get off your ass and go run!

Crap!! Ok!!

LB2

Occasional Runner

Crap!! Ok!!

Atta boy!!!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I puked very, very early this morning and didn't get much sleep, so I doubt I will run today.  I guess it's a SRD.

QOTD: I think my longest streak was 113 days?  Oh, wait, you mean *running*?  Yeah, I don't do that. 

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

I puked very, very early this morning and didn't get much sleep, so I doubt I will run today.  I guess it's a SRD.

You're pregnant, now? You'll do anything to get out of running.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

You're pregnant, now? You'll do anything to get out of running.

Better find me one of those baby carrying things for my bike.

Running is dumb.

Occasional Runner

Better find me one of those baby carrying things for my bike.

Brat Wagon is the technical term.