Trailer Trash

Sandy Saturdalies—aka Gary beat the bear! (Read 20 times)

Sandy-2

Looks like Sandy finished....I think.

tbd.

AT-runner

Tim

Looks like the Queen Buckle picture is the new Warden Face picture.

Awesome. Congratulations, Sandy.  Was hard to follow on the tracker, so I stalked your DD's FB page and saw her updates when at one time it looked like you had dropped. Glad tracker was wrong.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

AT-runner

Tim

Really good run today up on the ridge along the AT and some side trails.  Water and mud all over the lower trails so I went to a new-to-me parking spot and skipped all the low stuff.  8 miles and at a really good pace (adjusted for age).  After yesterday's slog, I don't know what was different, but I'll take the good days when I can.

XT - did you bite off all of your finger nails watching OSU beat PSU?  Pretty bad play calling by PSU once they got the lead. I always love when Penn State looses.  It ends all the "We're the Best" talk around here.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Sandy - Nice buckle!  Looking forward to the RR (whenever that may be).  Rest well!

Mandy - Good call to pack up early in those conditions.  Sucks it rained like that, but nothing beats the comfort of your own bed sometimes.

AT - Glad you had a good run.  And damn, I fell asleep watching the OSU vs PSU game, when the Lions were ahead.

It was in the 50's this morning with lower humidity (as in not 80% or more) and sunny.  Decided to run to and around Central Park and back.  All pavement pounders, but the legs and feet felt good.  22.7 miles.  I stepped in horse shit in the park, so does that at least make it trailer trash worthy?

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Nice job Sandy...coool belt buckle!  Suppose to cover the nose too!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄