Trailer Trash

Does group prayer work? or Hang onto Your Balls! (Read 34 times)

Daydreamer1

That's good news, especially the part about his bladder stretching. I was afraid that he would have to be constantly peeing.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Wow! Super doggie Jack. Smile  So happy to hear the good news!!

Running is dumb.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

That is great news! I am glad the little guy made it through and has such a positive outlook. I was also afraid he would need to pee constantly, and was wondering how  one could deal with that, but if his bladder will get back to holding some reasonable volume again, that would be really awesome for him.

Run for fun.

some call me Tim

That has to have been such a great experience for those at the school, and what a great result!

AT-runner

Tim

Awesome news. Way to go, Jack.    I talked to my friend who is a Vet, and asked him if it's common to mistake the prostate for a testicle, and he said "no, she fucked up".

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Awesome news. Way to go, Jack.    I talked to my friend who is a Vet, and asked him if it's common to mistake the prostate for a testicle, and he said "no, she fucked up".

...and then she realized she did in the middle of the night!

Way to go Jack!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

muppy

Happy thoughts for Queen and Jack,  hope he continues to get better!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I goggled a dogs anatomy and the prostate is connected to the bladder so she did fuck up.  So I guess only part of it was removed...was the nut attached to the prostate???  I don't know.

He is basically leaking all day.  When he was at the hospital he would lift his leg and pee but is not doing that now. I am hoping once we get to walk him he will see Earl marking trees and start copying him.   how do we handle that Marie...umm doggie diapers and I have been setting my alarm every hour at night to walk him around the yard.  I sleep with the sliding door open and am hoping he gets the hint and  starts going out there on his own as he needs to pee.    Time will tell.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

NorthernHarrier

That is great news Sue.. so very worried when I read this the other day. I was too horrified/sad to respond.

This was my initial reaction too. So happy for you and your pup.

I have to say if I was in that situation I'm not sure how I would have kept it together dealing with that butcher. Probably wouldn't have ended well.

Daydreamer1

Every time see this post I become more mystified as to how she messed up so bad.  In my younger days I would help castrate pigs. I never did the cutting, just the holding, but i do remember some that the vet or the guy doing the cutting had to dig inside for the testicle and it wasn't hard to find and identify. Of course dogs may be different from pigs.