Trailer Trash

skip Thursday, it's the Fridaily (Read 10 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers!  Day off for me today; down to nine working days left before I join the ranks of the fully retired 

Strength trained Wednesday evening and took TE out for 4 miles yesterday evening.  DW and I had a "date night" last night- hit a new Italian restaurant and then caught a really good movie- Belfast.  I'm pretty sure you'll see the film pop up as the Oscars near.

Going to get in some miles today and then watch the Griz tonight in the quarter finals.  All the teams left are very good, including the #3 seed James Madison that they play on their turf tonight.  Go Griz!

qotd: Date nights? We used to get out every couple weeks; the last two years with covid, that number has dropped precipitously to every couple of months (even longer sometimes).  We do more date days now- usually hiking/picnicking/etc, which is nice, but fun to get out (as in out on the town) once in awhile too.

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

I didn’t run yesterday because I had meeting from 3am until 9am, it sucked!!!   Then I still had a bunch of emails to do.

Today I’m off from work and finally putting in the kitchen sink at my DD’s house (on a lunch break at the moment). I ran 5 mi this morning, it was freaking 77 deg!!!!

qotd: yeah, we go out to dinner, but have only gone 2 or 3 times in since Covid started.

tbd.

Finally feeling back to normal after all that pavement pending on Sunday.  Easy walks this week, maybe a short run tomorrow.

QOTD: We walk down to our favorite dive bar at least a couple times a week.  

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR