Trailer Trash

Terrific Tuesday (Read 36 times)

muppy

Got an 18.1 road miles, was 22° this morning when I got up with  an inch or two of snow, so the roads were sloppy slushy, it was 48° at the end of my run. It's a heat wave!

QOTD I agree, tie-dye is  appropriate for any occasion!

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Just got back from 2.5 hrs of snowshoe running/walking in knee- to hip-deep snow. I got a bit hypothermic towards the end because recklessly I was not dressed for the temps (it was 37 when Stephen and me started out, dropping to 18 later on), and got my fingers and toes frostbitten (not too bad, just painful), but it was a blast. On top of the mountain, we admired the stars above, and the lighted city down in the valley, it was marvellous.

Sandy: All best wishes for your dad. He seems to be a trooper.

My MIL has been sick for the last three weeks, and she is not getting better. Meanwhile, she's too weak to even get up, and probably she'll be going to the hospital tomorrow to get her nutrition, hydration and electrolytes back on track, and for further testing what could be causing it. I hope she's going to recover again, and soon.

QOTD: I'm not sure, I've heard 4, but would say 7 does it just as well. I don't have much experience with it.

Run for fun.

Chnaiur

Hope everyone and their loved ones recover soon!

I did 5 miles in the estuary. It was pretty cold and windy and I'm worried I'm getting sick.

QOTD: It was the brillig that gyred and gimled in the wabe, not the borgroves.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k