Trailer Trash

Whoa Wednesday (Read 18 times)

Sandy-2

I like Hammer's Montana Huckleberry gel and lemon-lime HEED. In late stages of a hondo they are pretty much the only thing that will stay down. I will say that Hammer does seem to have a lot of other stuff (supplements) that I generally stay away from.

Full disclosure, my DD is sponsored by Hammer and she is in this month's magazine.

tbd.

Gatsby – nice photo from yesterday.  I was visiting my Dad near Union City a few years ago, he was quite frail and I left in the afternoons so as not to interrupt his routine. He was gone a few months later.  But anyway, late afternoon the last day I was there I drove on 92 to the coast and found my way to a small parking lot at the end of Poplar St. Ran north along the water until I got to a marina then turn around and went back. Looked a lot like your photo. It was a nice sunset run, not too far but nice although a bit windy, it got dark before I got back to the car.  I sponged off and changed in the parking lot afterwards.

Good eye, Sandy.  The pic yesterday was right off the Half Moon Bay Coastal Trail, roughly halfway between Poplar and Pillar Point Harbor.  I live near the harbor end of the trail.

12.2 miles for me today.  Legs felt sluggish but I got it done.

QOTD: I don't read many product reviews.  When I do, I disregard the generic ones and look for the detailed ones that identify specific pros and cons.  When possible, I go by what people I know say about products.  For shoes, I have to try them on.  Can't go by other people's reviews for shoes.

No strong opinions here about Hammer or Hoka.  Live and let live.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR