Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (Read 23 times)

runtraildc

Hi trailers,

We've all been sleeping in this week, right?  No run for me today, but I'll post anyways .  Did a short hike in the woods and will get to yoga tonight.  Weather's beautiful here and I need to get back outside.

qotd:  pass.  Have a good day!

sugnim

No run for me today either.  I took my son in for his 18 month check-up this morning, and I have rehearsal this evening.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I had a root canal this morning and want a cup of coffee but afraid I will drool it down my shirt.  I am planning a lunch time 5.

QOTD:  Where is everyone? Me I am at the office..   and after this I am going to buy some stuff online.  I have the same bad attitude about work that NorthernHarrier does.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

Took the Lady over to Coventry Woods last night for a 6 mile hilly trail loop. She seemed happy to be running again. A bit of a slow run but I'm still recovering a bit. Loop time was about the same as our regular 7 mile loop, so a mile behind regular time. The missus walked SirB on a shorter loop while we ran. It is finally short sleeve spring weather but after being in FL last week it felt cool almost. Something similar this evening I think.

QOTD: I am here at my virtual office which happens to be a spare room off our bedroom. Now I should get back to some virtual work.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Daydreamer1

Planning on a easy 5 miles in a little bit. Nice day here, I have some lawn work to do but may wait until tomorrow for that.

QOTD: At home trying to get my arse in gear and do something constructive. There's a lot to chose from. Lawn work, cleaning the garage, tuning up the bikes, and a variety of other maintenance issues around the outside.  Also need to finish diagnosing a engine problem on my one car. It has a miss on just one cylinder. All my tests are pointing to a internal problem. It has almost 229,000 miles on it so if it's anything too bad I'll probably just drive it to the junk yard. I was hoping to get 250,000 out of it but I can't complain with the service it's given me.

NorthernHarrier

Looks to be another long work day but my attitude is a tad better.   Did an 11 mile run on some hilly single track this morning. Went pretty well, relaxing but yet a fairly up tempo pace. One of those runs that are why we run.

XT-- Nice job down in Florida.

QOTD--I am having lunch at a Subway off the Interstate near Edgerton, Wi. (home of Steve Stricker for you golf fans)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Going to get 6 miles in after work, weather is perfect upper 50's with just a slight breeze

qotd at at work eating lunch 4 hours to go

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

qotd:  I am getting the coffee that Queen wants.  And I'm not drooling on myself.  (Sorry, Queen, hope you and the tooth are feeling better!)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Been at work all day, so I did not even know what the weather outside was like. Planning on a night run today.

traildc: sounds good to me.

sugnim: I know you mentioned it earlier, but what (which piece) are you rehearsing?

Queen: That would sure entertain the barista.  You might try a straw, though.

XT: Hope you got your work done, virtually.

DD1: Better wait a day with that lawn and go for a run instead. It will rain in the night, so then the lawn is wet, which means, waiting another day for it to dry - tadaah - another day (2 days total) freed up for running, yay! Oh wait, is this called procrastination?

Harrier: Work is just an unplanable interruption of our running schedule!

warden: sounds nice.

QOTD: Now at home. Finally. Eating a late lunch, which could also be called dinner... Have to get ready for the night run.

Run for fun.

Daydreamer1

DD1: Better wait a day with that lawn and go for a run instead. It will rain in the night, so then the lawn is wet, which means, waiting another day for it to dry - tadaah - another day (2 days total) freed up for running, yay! Oh wait, is this called procrastination?

If I just did my math right that would mean I wouldn't get to the lawn until Saturday.  Wait, lets see, Saturday it's HYNER time . Looks like the lawn will have to grow up into a jungle .

moonlightrunner

No run for me today. Slaved away at work, cane home, made dinner and took the grandkids to playgroup. This weekend I am going to do some maintenance work on a bike trailer/jogger I picked up at a garage sale. If the grandchildren will be cooperative it will allow me to get a few miles in even when I am babysitting. DD1-  I wish I were as good at repairs as you seem to be!

Harrier: I am jealous you and your wife can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am pretty sure the light I see is an oncoming train!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Queen of Nothing

Sue

hang in there!!

Harrier: I am jealous you and your wife can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I am pretty sure the light I see is an oncoming train!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄