Trailer Trash

Mondaily (Read 28 times)

NorthernHarrier

Late arrival tonight, more lazy than anything else I guess.  After a rather hellish 10 miler yesterday to get back in the groove on the local trails I decided this morning would be the start of my speed reclamation project with an overload of trail intervals on my measured course. It went very well so I am hopeful with a good plan going forward I can reach some modest goals I have while being realistic that guys my age really should  just be napping in front of the TV. 

QOTD--Nope.  I have no desire these days to drop $130 on experiments. There are a few brands that just inherently work well for me and I'll just stick to those.   Here is more my style--I recently picked up a pair of Saucony Excursion TR8's on sale for $40. A great shoe to just eat up miles on non to semi-technical trails. No fancy colors, creative, or trending marketing, but just a good shoe at a great price that functions well for me and is a part of a current 5 pair shoe rotation. I'm gonna pick up a couple more pairs to stash away.

LB2

I got 5 Monday morning. I was going back out for 4 after work, but I got sidetracked with paying bills and helping kids with homework.

QOTD: I think they are great shoes, but I don't have a pair.

LB2