Trailer Trash

Mondaily Blues (Read 35 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening; just finished watching Nikki Kimball's attempt at breaking the Long Trail record, "Finding Traction" on PBS- excellent!

qotd: I know I use my arms a lot on downhills for balance, I guess I need to pay attention the rest of the time 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

strength training this evening; just finished watching Nikki Kimball's attempt at breaking the Long Trail record, "Breaking Traction" on PBS- excellent!

qotd: I know I use my arms a lot on downhills for balance, I guess I need to pay attention the rest of the time 

Isn't it "Finding Traction"? and any idea how or where to watch it? All that is on youtube is the trailer and videos about 4 wheel vehicles trying to get on a hill!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

you're correct, just changed my post- it was on last night on our (Montana) PBS- maybe just ours because she lives in Bozeman??????

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

you're correct, just changed my post- it was on last night on our (Montana) PBS- maybe just ours because she lives in Bozeman??????

That explains why I kept getting the "Montana PBS" schedule.  Guess I will have to be patient for it to make its way out this way.  

My favorite day of the week is RUNday