Trailer Trash

Friday, Friday (Read 20 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Good afternoon all.

Hoping to be more than a sporadic poster, but was out from work ill yesterday (who gets a summer cold?) and now am trying to catch back up today...which pretty much just reminds me that days off are more hassle than they're worth.

Anyway, still got my run in last night and did about 5 at a group trail run. We had a large group and also stopped over to join in at the kid's running camp that was going on, so that's what made for the slightly lower mileage.

Hope you all are doing well and enjoying some good runs.

QOTD..where the heck wouldn't I go with that much time?!

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Little over five this morning with the group.  Took a trip that could have been a fall but was able to stand on two feet...and ended up with a pain in my arse and hamstring...hurt for awhile but finally went away.  Sometimes it might be better to fall.

QOTD:  I never have dreamed about traveling to much.  My only desires have been to go to Italy (I like Italian men, wine, and pizza).  I would also go to Norway as I have met my husbands family from there and it looks beautiful.  After that I would travel around the US stopping to run with trailer trash folks...hike some of the PCT, Muir trail, and AT.  Hawaii go back there...

Jamie...nothing exciting...work.  Going to Leave No Trace movie tonight.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Got a really nice 19-ish miles in yesterday in the Ten Lakes Wild and Scenic Area- it sits right against the British Columbia border- home to several apex predators- grizzlies, lions and wolves. Bear spray not optional!

qotd: I’d probably start with CDT, but still have time to catch a lengthy tour of Ireland. From there a lengthy exploration of the Alps and if still time become a surf bum in Hawaii.

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √