Trailer Trash

Catching up Thursday (Read 24 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Getting ready for an easy 3 or so. The bronchitis is not getting much better, so I have to keep a low profile. 

AT: Exactly. Breaking out the winter gear right now. And wearing the winter coat to work. At 54 degrees... 

warden: Neil Young concert...  

QOTD1: While I dread the cold (which means everything below 78 degrees, essentially), I still love the fall colors and the clear air.

And everything pumpkin.

QOTD2: IDK, but estimate around 140-160. I had a few days off unplanned, but then again two high-mileage weeks, so who knows. But most were fun miles, the rest misery in motion. Does that count?

Run for fun.

DigDug2

Unscheduled RD - cold coming on, tapering this week for a 1/2 marathon and figured no running was better than an easy run.

QOTD:  Everything - I love autumn, the season so nice they named it twice.  The weather and the changing leaves are beautiful.  Halloween and Thanksgiving are two of my favorite holidays.  Comfort foods - yum.

QOTD2:  183 - basically average.

LB2

LB2 - Solo 50... good luck! Do you really think it's needed? Just curious. I tend to do 30 mi/50k max as a training run if I can't do a longer race.

I don't think it is needed, but I like to get one 50 mile to 100K run in 6 to 8 weeks out. I have no crew on this race, so it will be a good practice run.

LB2

LB2

And LB2 - you go ahead and knock out the 50 miler! You make it sound so easy.

It won't be easy because it is on a 2 mile loop course, 25 laps. But, I'll take it easy. It helps me get into the right mindset.

LB2

slosh

I'm still resting. I feel tired but now that I think about it, maybe it's because I haven't ran.

Qotd: hunting, trout fishing, camping, just being outdoors, running with the fall colors and cooler temps. It's like I HAVE to get outside or I go crazy.

Sandy-2

... heading straight from work to Missoula for a Neil Young concert tonight.

Also very jealous !!!!!

I'm continuing with my rest week, but I've got to climb back on the horse this weekend.  Somebody kick my ass out the damn door !!!!!

qotd 1: After spending 15 years in Houston with really no seasons and no fall, we are now just starting to feel fall today for the first time in 15 years.  Fall is my favorite because of all the things mentioned already, it is so great I can't put it in words.

qotd 2:  170

tbd.