Trailer Trash

Where the Hell is Spring Mondaily! (Read 36 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

First run in 6 days after being sick again - 7.4 miles around campus.

QOTD: Next race is IAT 50K, but I'm concerned about being ready since I haven't had a good training week since Jackpot on Feb 14th.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LB2

I moved about 2.5 miles this morning through the woods. I could have ended my season today by killing another turkey, but I wasn't killing a young gobbler. And frankly, since that happened this morning, I don't care if I kill another one. If I can do things on my terms, I am good with it. I would be upset if I didn't have opportunities to make those decisions because I couldn't find a turkey to hunt or couldn't call one up.

QOTD: Next adventure is a running and hunting trip to New Mexico in a couple of weeks. I am excited about it. After that, I have Bobcat Bait 50 miler in September and either Cottonmouth 100 or Pinhoti 100 in November, probably Cottonmouth this year.

LB2

Watoni

Lazy 3 at lunch, well, except for that climb. Got some good photos but hard to post from my phone.

QOTD: not committing to anything until I get more clarity on the Achilles, and even then I need to be ready to bail depending on how mom is doing

Sandy-2

AT, sound's like a good day.  Although my DW doesn't run, I have also learned that lesson...  (well truthfully I'm still trying to lean that one.)

I slept in this morning, so I'll run after work today. If I remember I'll take the camera and take some photos of the cherry blossoms for all you folks missing the springtime.

qotd: Next 'adventure' I'm thinking about doing a fatass 26 miler next weekend.  Next 'race', for a kick I'm thinking about a local 10k road race in May (I have to sign up early because they usually get about 20k people in it).  My next 'real race' is UTMF 100 mile in Sept.

tbd.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Nice picture Watoni... I like the first one.  Were you lying on your back?  I love doing that!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Watoni

Nice picture Watoni... I like the first one.  Were you lying on your back?  I love doing that!

Those are big trees ... I was just holding the phone above my head Wink