Trailer Trash

Too Slippery Tuesday (Read 17 times)

Daydreamer1

14.1 Miles up on the mountain. Some non technical trail a lot of dirt road. About 1200' of climbing is what the GPS watch shows, but I think it's more than that.  Planned for 10, driving over increased that to 12, at the parking area decided if I was that close to a half marathon I might as well go for it, go to the turn around point and said screw it, If I've come this far I'm going to the overlook and see the scenery.  Always nice when you just feel like increasing the distance instead of cutting it short.  Lovely day. Temp in the low to mid 60s with some clouds and a nice breeze.  Makes you glad to be alive and motivated to get out and enjoy life.

re plumbing work: Yea it sucks sometimes but I bet all, or most of us, could get a pay raise if we switched to being a plumber. I know a couple and there is no shortage of money in those households.

QOTD: Cooler than normal and damper than normal.  That being said we didn't get as much rain in my immediate area as I would have liked to.  Certainly not in a drought right now but we are in a long term deficit. When the rest of the state gets hit hard we get very little.