Trailer Trash

Thursday...that's it! (Read 19 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Sold out?!?!? The RD changed the format this year to get in.  It's a crazy weird almost kinda messed up lottery system.  I say kinda because I actually got it! Basically he opened it up (50k first) and had roaming open periods for registration.  They would stay open for a few minutes maybe longer.  No one knew when they would be open.  So basically those that wanted in really badly sat on their computer and hit refresh many times.  I got lucky I guess.  But I suppose this method fixes the issue they had in previous years where the server would crash from so many people being on at once in order to register.  There is no easy answer I suppose.  I say just lottery the sucker!

Jamie: Ah, of course! I'd be there too if it hadn't sold out so quickly this year!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Did 5 in the late afternoon today, very hot and humid. I felt ok but need to get used to the TX temps again.

qotd1: fall and winter are my favorites and the mileage creeps up then as well, mainly due to more race options down here at that time.

qotd2: no idea, but I need running shorts too.  Some of my running shorts could technically be classified as crotchless!!! 

tbd.