Trailer Trash

Icy Sundailies (Read 36 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

almost 14 with a new group this am.  We thought we would do some runs with them to find new trails....then we ran down a paved road, that turned into a dirt road, that ended up at my favorite trail....so learned nothing new and wasted too much time on a road.  At one point we were running a the dirt road and I was thinking...hello I keep see a trail over there......still fun and they discussed future runs on trails I have never done.  They also are going to do night runs at the park, so that will be cool.

QOTD: Marley is a smart boy...rain/snow together would put me on the treadmill.  I live in CA so it really isn't and issue.  If it snowed the trail is just up the road.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Watoni

Building back slowly ... after 5 Friday and 14 yesterday, I took the bike out.for about 45 miles and 5,000 feet of Norcal coastal bliss ... well, as blissful as it can be with dead legs

It was a glorious day out, 32 early but boy did it warm up fast. By the end of the ride I had overshoes, jacket, cap, gloves and knee warmers all in my jersey pocket. I also broke a spoke and flatted going down a technical descent, so I was lucky to stay up with the wheel sliding around. The spoke thing irks me because I have never broken a spoke on any other wheel set I have owned (5+), and this is not the first one for this rear wheel ... Still, my only injury was from making melon gelato later ....

QOTD: I can run to the trails now, either by going rogue on some horse trails or linking some multi-use dirt trails we have here.

I am on Highway 1 for about 1 mile of the ride before hitting another logging road back to Skyline, but it did have a great view today!