Trailer Trash

The Real Sundaily (Read 32 times)

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Afternoon all,

Good Luck Mandy!

I'll get some miles in this afternoon.  I think 10+ but we'll see.

QOTD: 105 miles running, 175 miles on the bike rollers (or at least the equivalent # of revs of the wheels), and a little more than 2 hours worth of abs/core/pushups.  Overall less than I wanted, but Feb is a short month...that's the excuse I'm going with...

**Ask me about streaking**

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

AT-runner - love the limerick

Mandy - what's a trail run without getting lost at least once?

Legs trashed yesterday so reverted to an easy run/walk today to get in as many miles as possible before the next storm moves in this evening. Had 10.4 by the time I got back home. I keep hoping the storm will get here soon enough that I won't have to work tonight.

QOTD: despite snow and cold managed 180 miles for February.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

sugnim

^ I saw you guys had an avalanche on Mount Jumbo- I lived in Missoula for many years and that was just unheard of

snow levels look similar to Helena, we had a couple that almost died (their two dogs did Sad) from CO poisoning because there was so much snow on the roof it block all the vents- bought a CO alarm at Costco yesterday

Yeah, I guess a snowboarded up on Mount Jumbo got the avalanche started--it fell right on a house.  3 people were buried and their house was totally destroyed.  Luckily, though, they did manage to find everyone--including an 8 year old kid who had been buried for about 45 minutes.

Watoni

Got in 8.5 yesterday with some decent climbing .... hoping for about the same today, but divided into two runs between work calls.

QOTD: about 70. And yes, I am signed up for Zion 100 early April