Trailer Trash

It is the Fridailies, isn't it? (Read 8 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I looked for the Fridailies and didn't see one.  And it's 5:20 PM ET 

Wrapping up March with running intervals too hard yesterday and only managing a modest walk today for recovery.  Finished up the month with 176.1 miles.

Late start to the year with my racing, so only 3 races scheduled so far through June with possibly a fourth in late May.  Some of you may recall I ran the Bubbletown What the Duck 12-Hour last year as part of a team.  My friends are organizing a team again this year, so I may join them again.  That would be two weeks after D3 50K and 3 weeks before Six Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

QOTD:  Can't think of anything besides summer vacation.  Checked airfares to Europe and couldn't find anything to anywhere for under $1,000 round trip.  I think I'll stick to the US or Canada again.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Sandy-2

Warm and humid again today.  Just did 4 mi to loosen up.  Then I went to the gym for the stair climber and core stuff.

qotd: DW said we’re going to take a road trip. Just to be determined where and when.

Did 188 miles this month.

tbd.

runtraildc

It is Friday. No run today, but a lot of yardwork as we're clearing an area for a patio. Then went to the packet pickup for the Cherry Blossom 10 mile on Sunday. Huge race, not usually my scene but I am looking forward to it.

qotd: Nothing yet planned. We're kind of waiting on both kids to see what their summer and fall plans are (where older DS ends up for training and DS for school-- probably northern AZ). I did just get off the waitlist for Miners Lady 8 hour in WV. And I have a half marathon in VT early June. Then probably Acadia NP/Maine for September. Lot of little trips. Nothing exotic planned, though I just got my passport renewed (11 weeks!).

Nice weather again, is that two days in a row?!  I hope I didn't just jinx it.  Actually no rain in the forecast for the next week at least.  Walked 3.6 miles after work.  Ready to start running again this weekend, cough is mostly gone and ribs are feeling better.

I've got 184 for March.  Dang, almost caught Sandy.  Just squeaked in ahead of WC.

QOTD: We're going to Ireland at the end of May with my Dad and Oregon at the end of August for OR Cascades 100.  I promised to pace a friend at Badger 100 at the end of July.  So, a few trips to look forward to.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR