Trailer Trash

Laurel Highlands (Read 18 times)

LB2

I know they just had that race this past weekend, but does anyone know about when they start taking applications for the following year? I know the cut off was December 11 last year, but I suspect it might by full before the deadline...

LB2

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Some time in the Fall of 2016. The application is not yet available and that was the message I got.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LB2

Thanks. I will keep looking. I have a couple of options for that time frame next year... So, we will see.

LB2

XtremeTaper

Typically the app gets posted in late November. It sort of aligns with the Western States Lottery results but might have been earlier this year. I know it was up when I checked, but took a pass this year. Funny, it was not that long ago, 2010 to be exact, when I sent in my app 2 weeks before race day and was in no problem. It never filled back then.

It's one of my favorites races. It's pretty much perfect for an all day run. Like a long 50, but short 100. You can finish and still get some sleep at night, and there is that chance to beat the darkness.

In dog beers, I've only had one.