Trailer Trash

Trail Runner Kills Mt. Lion after He's Attacked (Read 18 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Not what this guy expected on his daily run. 

You can always tell a story by a non-runner, when they use the term "jogger".

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Daydreamer1

Glad he's Ok and really glad for him that it was a small one.  Hope he doesn't end up with any infections.

Hopefully some idiots don't read this and think that Mtn Lions are easy to defend against and go looking for some to fight.   I can just see some of the jackasses in our society doing just that.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Don’t worry guys.... I’m safe... isn’t wasn’t me who he got..... i am a much older and wiser Cougar 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

Don’t worry guys.... I’m safe... isn’t wasn’t me who he got..... i am a much older and wiser Cougar 

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

Based on your dream from a couple of nights ago, you would have probably gotten him to submit.

LB2

Daydreamer1

Based on your dream from a couple of nights ago, you would have probably gotten him to submit.

Getting pounced on by a Cougar isn't really always that bad to tell the truth. It happened to me about 28 1/2 years ago. Took her 6 months to clean me up to be fit for den life.  Now after almost 28 years of being hitched, and having two cubs,  it just proves that a Cougar and a lone Wolf can coexist  .  I just keep PRAYING that she keeps PREYING on me .