Trailer Trash

Where is the Wednesdaily? (Read 15 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Right here I guess...

11 miles this morning.  My body has gotten used to morning running again. It works best for our current schedules.

QOTD: Do you have a favorite candy? Or sweet? I am currently munching on some skittles.  They so not good for my teeth but they are sooo good.  Chocolate is pretty good too but has to be Hershey's.  

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Did an easy 6 mi this morning.  It was very "tropical". We're going into the 90s this afternoon, so it was much better to get it done early.

qotd: Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and anything with dark chocolate.

tbd.

XtremeTaper

2 mile dog wog this morning and a lunchtime walk with the dogs and the missus. Plan is to take Baker out to the lake this evening for 5-6 miles on the trail. Cloudy and comfortable for running today.

QOTD: I don't snack on much candy these days other than those hard butterscotch candies. Days gone by it was anything made by Reese's.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

nothing yesterday Smile

will get in a short hike today w/ DW and Tiny E between the rain

this system(s) that is pulsing through our state yesterday through Saturday-ish, is really rising stream flows which is definitely the Achilles heel of the Bob Open- it also increases avalanche danger and we have a lot of snow travel this year Sad

qotd: no candy for me EXCEPT Snicker bars when backpacking or hunting- lots of bang for the weight calorie wise 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

NorthernHarrier

Did mile intervals yesterday on the bike path which were pretty intense, then about 3 hours of working in the yard and then a pretty intense session on the rower. Kinda wiped me out and after a couple bourbons it was lights out.  So today was just a 4.5 mile recovery walk/joggy thing.

In my unofficial study of taking large doses of selenium and vitamin D and not getting Covid, I clearly have come up with the solution of beating this thing.  (about as much logic as you get from Washington.)

QOTD--Not much of a candy purchaser though I will eat it if around. Cookies are my weakness. Oh, I guess orange slices go with me on long runs.

LB2

Just a quick little run this morning, but I guess I could add at least another mile to it for all the walking I did at work on at the grocery store.

QOTD: I hardly ever buy candy, but if you put a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in front of me, it won't last long.

LB2

AT-runner

Tim

Going for a easy run / fast walk tonight. LB is still stiff, ut not as sore as yesterday.

Had my first Face Mask argument today with a patient who said "I'm not one of those face mask wearing fools, this virus is fake".  Gave her a paper mask and told her when I come back to the room the mask better be on or you better be gone.  She was there, but still grumbling.

QOTD:  Snickers with Almonds is one I'll grab, but I'm with NH, I'm a cookie eater. I'll go to Subway and get a 6" turkey sub and then they'll say would you like a cookie?  I usually give in to the pressure.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

Walked 4 miles yesterday. I feel no discomfort or tenderness in the knee today with my dog wog, so I'll go out for a short and easy run after dinner. I feel like I could have just jinxed myself, but fingers crossed.  When something feels wonky, I try to figure it out and 'treat' before it becomes something bigger. Seems to have worked this time. Again, fingers crossed.

qotd: Oh, anything dark chocolate, especially with peanut butter. And cookies. We've had girl scout cookies (thin mints and samoas) in the freezer since several scouts hit me up during selling season. There are a couple boxed still down there, but once opened, they disappear quickly in my household.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

4 miles easy

QOTD:  old style homemade fudge, then chocolate creams, followed by other types of chocolate candy as long as it isn't adulterated with coconut

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I walked 6 miles yesterday...today my friend and I went Mt Biking.  We walked 1.6 this morning and Pham to do another 3 in a bit.  

qotd: I don’t buy candy but would eT any candy that’s available.  I like skittles, I like sour candies, Reese’s,I’ll dudes, etc but I try to save my empty calories for wine. :

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Ran 9.2 miles, including 2 x 20 minute tempo intervals.  It was tough but I didn't die.

QOTD:  Sounds like I'm the only one here who stalks the candy aisle after major holidays looking for 50% off deals.  The Cadbury mini eggs with pastel candy shells is an Easter favorite.  Sadly, I finished my stash not too long ago.  Peanut M&Ms and Reese's are favorites.  Anything with almonds is a winner.  There's very little in the candy department that I don't like, although I'll always go for chocolate over fruity.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR