Trailer Trash

Wednesdaily Already. (Read 19 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Seems like a fast week so far. Probably just jinxed myself.

Some easy miles over lunch or maybe a brisk walk.

QOTD:  This came up on my computer the other day. The age old question Ginger or Mary Ann?  For the girls, Ponch or John (from Chips)?

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

got a nice 4-ish miles in yesterday evening w/ some strides thrown in near the end; the perfect weather holds- was 50 degrees w/ no wind yesterday- today 55, I love running in shorts and a long sleeve top! 

going to try and get 5-ish in this evening

qotd: Ginger- not for the personality, I like curves! 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

AT-runner

Tim

I always forget to answer my own question. I'm in the Mary Ann camp.  She seems more like a potential trail runner. 

XtremeTaper

Plan today is planet of fitness for strength training at lunch, followed by $4.44 Whopper Wednesday. Evening will be 6-7 with the Lady. Might hit the rail trail tonight. Cold and wind is back for a few days. Ended up with 11 total yesterday as I did a 3 mile dog jog around the hood in the evening since it actually felt like spring.

QOTD: Mary Ann.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

LB2

4.5 around the wood this morning.

QOTD: Both, and Ponch and John can watch. Hahaha.

Actually, I like Mary Ann.

LB2

Daydreamer1

Had a good gym workout yesterday. Was going to put is some time on the TM but it was so nice that I finsihed my lifting and came home and ran on the road for 5 miles.

Cold and windy here today so not sure what I'll do yet. Maybe do about 6 miles. Probably be a combination of waking and running. My legs are tight, sore and tired from the gym workout.

QOTD: I'd say Kelly, but then you all might think I like 'em trashy .    So maybe I'll go with Elaine. Gotta be different .

AT-runner

Tim

4.5 around the wood this morning.

QOTD: Both, and Ponch and John can watch. Hahaha.

Actually, I like Mary Ann.

She looks nothing like Sum Yung Ho

LB2

She looks nothing like Sum Yung Ho

Hahahaha. Well, they both had black hair.

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

No run yesterday ... was going to run lunch but been cold all morning in the office so heading out there doesn't seem too exciting.  The hubby just told me he was going to car club tonight so sould run with group but they are running streets ... anywho going to take mutts for a run when I get home since no onecwill be there to distract me.

QOTD:  Ponch ... who the hell is Eliane and Kelly DD?

LB:  Both!!  And people watching!!! ever since you dated Sun Yun Ho you haven't been the same!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Deltarose

Just checking to see if my account is still valid. Smile

*hi, Queen of Nothing* (waving).

Roughly 5 miles everyday so far this week as recovery from last Saturday's 50K.

QOTD.

Ha. Well, I seem to link watching CHIPS with being in late Elementary school/ maybe Middle School, so I don't have a strong opinion. I think I just thought their bikes were cool......but I had a crush on the radio DJ/artist character in Northern Exposure, if that counts?

NHLA

7 miles estatoe trail. Got a bad slpinter in foot and it shut me down.  DW dug it out this morn. My foot hurts. Mabe a beter run tom.

qotd  Mary Ann always pick a country girl.

NorthernHarrier

Just a 5 miler today in the Arb. Still working on getting my ass back to some degree of fitness and toughen up again. Did a 14 miler on Sunday and got a blister.  Haven't had a blister in a few years, damn. Still causing a little discomfort.

QOTD.

Ha. Well, I seem to link watching CHIPS with being in late Elementary school/ maybe Middle School, so I don't have a strong opinion. I think I just thought their bikes were cool......but I had a crush on the radio DJ/artist character in Northern Exposure, if that counts?

His name is John Corbett I think and sorry to break your heart and hopes but he's with Bo Derek. Remember her? Northern Exposure was a great show it's first couple seasons and then it got a little stale. Just watched the movie Dinner Rush where he has a role as an assassin. Good movie.

QOTD--If I thought my rescue was imminent give me Ginger for a couple hours but long term would be Mary Ann.

Daydreamer1

QOTD:  Ponch ... who the hell is Eliane and Kelly DD?

What???? You never watched Married with Children and Seinfeld??????

Kelly played the ditsy blond  in Married with Children. You know, the one that could really rock a miniskirt . She really was only about 6 years younger then me.

And of course Elaine was one of the costars on Seinfeld.

Daydreamer1

And now that you know it's still valid your going to post more..............right?

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hi... I'm with you on John Corbett... loved him in Sex in the City too but coukdn't understand what he saw in the superfical Carrie!  Remember when he took her to his cool cabin!  We need to meet for a run some day.

*hi, Queen of Nothing* (waving).

Roughly 5 miles everyday so far this week as recovery from last Sa

QOTD.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄