Trailer Trash

So Sunny Saturday (Read 31 times)

runtraildc

Hard, hot and hilly 6.5 miles earlier.    Just  a few weeks ago, I was complaining about the cold and wind.  We've now very quickly transitioned into hot and humid (at least for a couple of days).  Lots of wild weather changes.

How did the races go?

moonlightrunner

No run for me. Babysitting grandchidren all day while DD works. Hoping by 10pm tonight when she gets home I may get out for a few.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Daydreamer1

Just got back from Hyner. Gorgeous weather, but a bit warmer then could have been wished for. It was nice for the spectators but not quite as nice for the runners.  I finished with no injuries. Otherwise it ranged from the good, to the bad and the  downright ugly.  I'll post a RR later, hopefully tomorrow.

Just back from a 25 mile bike ride with DD and DSIL. Between not riding all winter, being tired from moving furniture and boxes, and not being acclimated to the muggy weather it was a hard ride for me but still fun and good to get out.

I can't believe that I forgot to bring any running shoes to Florida with me.  I ordered a pair to be delivered here though so I will have some soon.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

NorthernHarrier

Lots of putzin' around the garage and yard today. Hauling trailer loads of yard waste to the town site and picked up a load of mulch, keeping DW happy ya know. By the time I got out to the trails I was already tired so I only shuffled around for 5.5. Think I'll head to the man cave with a couple beers and do some lifting and elliptical. Don't know what's on the docket for tomorrow as we will be having a front roll thru so the weather could be iffy.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Up early and got the house in semi decent order..and then re seeded the lawn...was harder than it sounds. i'm tired and sore.  Eating my junk food salad (has spicy chicken strips in it) and then going to read until bed time.  Getting up 4:30 to meet the group and carpool for a 25 mile point to point.  Should be a hood run weather here is awesome.

Qotd: yes

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

had a great run/hike/snowshoe up to Stuart Peak, just shy of 20 miles w/ 4800' of gain (and loss), will post a couple of pics tomorrow

I think I will sleep pretty good tonight 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

I did 10 miles in the pouring rain this morning (Sun), not very sunny here. I was the only runner out and there were very very few walkers, that is unusual so I guess the rain kept them home.

But the big news......

My DD did her first Ultra on Saturday. We did that 30k  together a few months ago, and then she directly jumped up to a 50k. Of course on the trails, although the nice flat trails in Huntsville, TX (home of the RR100). She said she might do a marathon at some point. Youngsters these days, sheesh. :-)

It was fun following from afar, I was getting text  and photo updates all night here  from my friends working an aid station (it was a 2 loop course so I got two updates). They said that she was the 'happiest' runner out there. She was the last woman to finish, but she did come in front of a few guys. She was also well ahead of the cutoff. I think her next one is a horse ride though.

tbd.