Trailer Trash

Happy V Daily (Read 21 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Nice weather today, so heading out to the Battlefield at lunch and if not too muddy. I'll run on the horsey trails. Probably 4-5 miles.

QOTD:  Any Valentines Day plans?  Movie tonight. Going to see the Oscar Shorts.  We see them every year, and it's usually pretty artsy but have seen some good ones. If it's not good, they each only last 10 minutes or so, so it passes quickly to the next one. We'll probably grab a drink after the movie.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

3.5 miles yesterday evening with DW and Tiny E; plan is for something similar this evening- might be snowing again this afternoon and evening

qotd: we did our V day Saturday evening- fancy meal at a local Italian restaurant- when the bill is over $100 it’s fancy in my book 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

I ran 3.5 miles this morning; my crazy, anti-social neighbor was out working in his yard at 4AM!!! He is probably posting on some other website (Gary Busey Fan Club or Texas Chainsaw Massacre Fan Page?) about his crazy, anti-social neighbor running through the woods at 4AM. Anyway, he has some sort of a small engine repair shop, or so the sign says. Back last summer when I did some really long runs at night, I had told my father in law that the guy was weird because I heard him out there in his yard at 1AM with a weed eater when I ran by. My FIL laughed, and said, "Yeah, HE really is the weird one..." Haha. It was pretty funny. Anyway, I know it isn't normal to run from 6PM to 6AM, but it isn't normal to run a freakin' weed eater at 1AM, either.

QOTD: Actually, I bought my wife a piece of furniture yesterday for Valentine's Day. It is a sectional sofa. And I get a scope for my shotgun. I think those are great gifts. Everyone is happy. Actually, as long as she is happy, everyone is happy.

LB2

LB2

qotd: we did our V day Saturday evening- fancy meal at a local Italian restaurant- when the bill is over $100 it’s fancy in my book 

I concur. 

LB2

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Climbing tonight.

QOTD: Climbing tonight. 

Pretty the last time we spent $100+ on dinner for two was...never?  LOL.  I think we got close on my birthday dinner a few years ago, but that's only because we got a cheese board along with the meal.

Running is dumb.

GC100k

7 sluggish miles on the indoor track this morning (leg day yesterday).

No plans for Valentine's Day. I didn't realize it was here and hadn't given it a thought until an hour or two ago.

I have never in my life spent over $100 for a dinner for two. Never even close.

Gator eye

We got in 6 this morning, the thermostat said it was 25 but the wind sure made it feel a whole lot colder

QOtD: maybe drinks at a local watering hole, not for V-day mind you, just cause we usually go out for a couple on weds night.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Didn't run this morning but brought clothes to run after work.  Gym at lunch.

QOTD:  Well as I was leaving the house the husband said happy valentine day...are we going to go to Northridge or stay home tonight?  Northridge being a restraint we hit once a week.  I guess we will decide later.  For my part a bought my husband a sexy game call Qwirkle!

I paid a $75 bill for breakfast for three in San Francisco so with tip it was almost $100  for eggs!!!!  Did I mention I hate the city?

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Bert-o

I lost my rama

No run today.

QOTD:  Picking up pre-ordered flower arrangements for DW after work.  Reservations at one of our favorite restaurants.  We're in the city, so my wallet is going to take a hit.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Sandy-2

My DD sent me this today, her finish photo.

I think I will run a few slow miles today after work. Not sure yet.

qotd: No plans.  My DW makes me NOT plan anything or get her anything for Valentines day, says it's a waste and that we do enough nice things throughout the year. She gets mad when I do sneak and arrange something. Maybe we can figure out something special later. 

tbd.

runtraildc

Ran almost 9 this morning. 6 with my running buddy into the city, which was fun since we weaved through a few quiet/interesting neighborhoods. The plan was to jump on the bus to get back home, but I ran back halfway. Again seeing the sights.

qotd: Do you mean vietnamese new year's? That is Friday and we're still making plans. For valentine's day, nope. little DS has PT. Maybe I'll make cocktails while DH makes dinner.

Daydreamer1

Heading up on the mountain for at least 10 miles. At least that's the plan. Partly depends on the condition of the trails and road, partly on how much my body will stand for.   One thing I'm sure of, us runners my be fit cardio wise but not so much when it comes to actual work.  Arms and shoulders are really, really sore from 5 hours of wrenching.  Shouldn't take that long to change a wheel bearing, but when you've never done it, can't find a manual and have to deal with not the best engineering, well............  The next one will be much quicker now that I've figured it out.

QOTD:  DW is working late tonight, I work tomorrow and Friday night. Plans are to try to get out somewhere next week. Probably someplace that only costs like a total of $30.00. We'uns is cheap .

AT-runner

Tim

Sandy - Nice picture. Looks like time to update your Avatar.

GC100k

Northridge being a restraint we hit once a week.  ....  For my part a bought my husband a sexy game call Qwirkle!

You name your restraints? We've never been into bondage, but whatever floats your boat. I am not going to google the Qwirkle sex game.

AT-runner

Tim

You name your restraints? We've never been into bondage, but whatever floats your boat. I am not going to google the Qwirkle sex game.