Swim Bike Run

Bike Trainers (Read 507 times)

I watched all six seasons of the Sopranos last year on the bike.  One of the best done shows ever, in my opinion.

A friend of my wife lent us three different stationary trainers yesterday and gave one a roll last night while watching a couple episodes of the Sopranos season one. She gave me a Cycleops Mag trainer, a Minoura V100 and a Minoura 850g. I used the V100 last night for 45 minutes, thats all my ass could take. I'll try all three and see which I like best before buying one from her. Unfortunately I don't know anyone with a fluid trainer to test and compare to the mag trainers.

As for the Sopranos, I hope it starts getting better as the seasons go by because right now, I don't see where all the shows praise was coming from.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

I also went to the YMCa for my first swim. Its much harder to do then I thought it would be. I suck at swimming.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, the swimming thing is why I don't have interest in tris.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Here is a pic of my rollers setup. I have it placed a couple inches from the wall so I can lean on the wall when I get on and start pedaling.

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I would definitely need a wall!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Update

I bought two stationary trainers last week. Both are Minoura trainers. One is an Mag850LG-D trainer and the other is a Gyro V-100 Mag. The Gyro is mine and the 850 is the wifes trainer. I've watched most of the Sopranos Season 2 on the gyro thus far and Season 3 is on the way.

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life