Road to Hopkinton

I had a dream... (Read 356 times)

that I ran a 3:35:00 at MCM (five minutes faster than my BQ time). Sucks when I woke up !! Tongue
    2009: BQ?
    Carl A

That was a good dream. I think that if you keep training hard and don't get injured, though, you'll eventually beat that time. Even if you're unable to grow a decent moustache.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

I agree with Carl A..I'll bet you get that time or better before long. Looking at your training (why do I always feel a little strange doing that?), it seems right around the corner. The other night I dreamed that the marathon course I was on ran into a friend's house and then I ended up taking a wrong turn and wound up in her attic. I looked at my watch and I was 45 minutes off my goal time. It did not suck at all waking up from THAT dream. Stupid attic.

btb1490

that I ran a 3:35:00 at MCM (five minutes faster than my BQ time). Sucks when I woke up !! Tongue
          Did you check your Garmin to make sure it wasn't a dream? Smile Dreams do come true! Keep plugging!
          btb1490

The other night I dreamed that the marathon course I was on ran into a friend's house and then I ended up taking a wrong turn and wound up in her attic. I looked at my watch and I was 45 minutes off my goal time. It did not suck at all waking up from THAT dream. Stupid attic.
            I have similar weird dreams like that pretty often. What the heck does it mean?
              I have similar weird dreams like that pretty often. What the heck does it mean?
              No idea, but there's a thread about this somewhere on RA. I am constantly having running dreams where I get lost on the course (it's not marked, there are no other runners), have to run and up down stairs, go through people's houses, etc. It's very nerve wracking!
              2009: BQ?