Road to Hopkinton

OJ: ****1/2 (Read 256 times)

Carl A

Really what's not to like about orange juice? It's refreshing, has antioxidants, can help fight off colds, and like BQ has a two-letter acronym. The only downside that I can think of is that, unlike grape juice, I don't think that it's easily made into wine, and it may not have quite as many antioxidants. I highly recommend it, though, and hereby give it 4.5 of 5 stars.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Imminent Catastrophe

Really what's not to like about orange juice? It's refreshing, has antioxidants, can help fight off colds, and like BQ has a two-letter acronym. The only downside that I can think of is that, unlike grape juice, I don't think that it's easily made into wine, and it may not have quite as many antioxidants. I highly recommend it, though, and hereby give it 4.5 of 5 stars.
      Food for thought (pun intended) but why is this posted on the "Road to Hopkinton"? Post this on "Off the Beaten Path" on the main site, or even "Health and Nutrition", and you will get a lot better response. Just sayin'...

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016