Road to Hopkinton

Hey BQ Wannabes! (Read 675 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

I know you weren't talking to me (though Mike aka Bonkin had already told me about this) anyways I finally joined! Talk about some INSANE people there Wink
    Hey, Maniac #734, welcome to the asylum! Yes, there are some real real crazies in the club and lots of us mortals who just got inspired to do something maniacal.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Hey, Maniac #734, welcome to the asylum! Yes, there are some real real crazies in the club and lots of us mortals who just got inspired to do something maniacal.
      Thanks Maniace #191 Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

jpnairn

straw man

Hi, I've qualified for Boston, but I'm still interested in speeding up my marathon time, so I joined this group. I'm Maniac #361, Gold level. But from your picture, it looks like you could beat the crap out of me, Maniac #734, so I'll refrain from bragging any more. Jerry

He who has the best time wins. Jerry