Road to Hopkinton

Boston Jacket (Read 296 times)

I've seen a few and want one, but do you buy one or are they offered to finishers?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Carl A

I've not been there so my info is limited, but I think that the jackets might be offered for sale to entrants, maybe at the expo or something. Also, here's an online link I found to official jackets from Adidas. Only one of the three styles is still not currently sold out, though.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Ricky, Go to the BAA website and click on Merchandise. Once there, click on "Image Impact" and follow to the merchandise for the 2008 Boston Marathon. The official jackets (blue and black with the BAA logo) are sold on that site. As far as I know, they aren't sold out. I bought mine a month ago... Blush

Thanks Tanya. That is a nice looking jacket for 2008, even better than the ones I've seen. I guess I should not get one till the 2009 season though. But I hope it's as sweet as that one!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka