Road to Hopkinton

Hotel Suggestions Please (Read 213 times)

I need some help on this. I haven't a clue. Finances will be tough for me, so I def. am not thinking of first class accommodations. Most I've read beforehand was that near the finish, not start, was the way to go, but any feedback would be much appreciated. Any advice?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Carl A

I haven't yet been to Boston, but I've had good luck with Days Inns in other towns. I'd bet there are at least one of these somewhere in the Boston area. Also, do you know anyone near there who would let you crash out at their place? When I get around to qualifying, I'm probably going to look up a long-lost cousin and see about staying there. My backup plan is to clean out all my kids' soccer/basketball/road-trip stuff from the back of our minivan and crash out in there.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

pRED, I heard this past year that there are buses at the finish to take folks back to Hopkinton (no charge). So if you wanted to stay near the start instead of the finish, you could. I'm sure the hotels there are like 1/3 the price of the hotels near the start.

Thank you Tanya. I will look into that.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka