Weight Loss Dailies

where are you wednesdailies? (Read 10 times)

sjp4253

Morning! where is everyone!?

mia-weather looks perfect as of right now, 75* and no chance of rain. it is under a tent, so plan b is, make sure you have an umbrella to get from your car to the church/tent, haha. will you have a lot of training for your new job?

RR: 10 miles this morning, was definitely more muggy. did p90x last night, back/biceps, i like that workout, its hard but do-able. proud of myself, been lifting 2x a week consistently since june!

NRR: need to pack up tonight as i'm heading home tomorrow after work. just have to remember my dress! i have a bunch of random stuff to take home for my sister also.

FR: nothing exciting, trying to eat up leftovers before we leave.

runtravelrun

Hello!  I'm here!

RR:  I just finished a 3.1 mile run in the heat and humidity.  It felt really fantastic once I stopped.  I didn't work out yesterday.  On Monday I went indoor rock climbing and it was so much fun!  The girl I went with and I are going to do the class so we can learn to belay and then go more often.

NRR: I'm just enjoying the end of summer.  I have to go in on Friday, and then I have next week off, then we start the week after that, so I have about a week and a half left of summer.  Today I need to go to the DMV to get my name and address changed on my drivers license.  Hopefully the wait won't be too long.  Tonight DH and I are going out with one of his friends and one of my friends who both caught each others' eye at our wedding.  It should be fun and hopefully there will be a love connection!

FR:  Nothing too exciting.

SJP:  That's so exciting that it's your sister's wedding this weekend!  That's great that she's having the ceremony at the church you went to growing up and the reception at your parent's.  It sounds perfect!

Have a great day!

MiaInWA

Happy Wednesday!

RR: Ran 5 yesterday, we're going to see if we can fit in 7 miles today.

NRR: tons of schoolwork yesterday and I was brain dead by the end of the day.  More to do today and a couple of tests to take.  Still waiting to get the email about the drug screening and background check from the company who offered me the job.  I think they are not in any hurry since it doesn't start until Sept. 30th, but I just want the official notice.

FR: I need to cut back some again.  I've been eating lots of fruits and veggies but also other stuff too.

SJP: I will have 8 weeks of training for my job.  Since it's a new facility, everyone hired in the position I was hired in will be in training classes that long.  We have to pass a some type of state insurance test before starting the actual job.  The job with less training and no test got paid significantly less.  Glad the weather looks good for the wedding.  How many people will be attending?

RTR: Sounds as if you are really enjoying married life.  That's fun that your friend and DH's caught each others eye.  Did lots of people from South Dakota come out for your wedding?

Where in the world is everyone?  Seattle? OU? MC? Anyone keep in touch with any of the others who were on the RW board?  I see lots of them are getting married lately - I can't remember their screennames but  Hannah, the PT from Canada, Rebecca - all have gotten married or will in the next few weeks.

Marian