Circle North

Logs (Read 418 times)

L Train

L Train

Hampton, hope i am ready if not, misery among friends, what can be better, least there is beer afterwards, right?

Well I hope this is temporary and you feel better, but FYI, I'm not falling for this. 

gadman

Heh, there you are

gadman

For Robin, I ran 8.4 miles in Jenson Beach, Fl.  today.It is near Port St. Lucie.  72 degrees. I ran out 4.2 to a turn-off from the road and found a nice beach/golf course. I saw 3 retired guys from Canada who were surf casting. I talked with them for a while then they let me catch a blue fish. Then I finished the rest of my run back to the car.Then I put my feet in the water. it is cool but probably as warm as it get's in Me. I hope I don't stay out to late so I can make the 6 am group run tomorrow. Hope this doesn't piss off some body else who will read this but this is for ROBIN!!!

L Train

For Robin, I ran 8.4 miles in Jenson Beach, Fl.  today.It is near Port St. Lucie. 

Hey Gadman for some reason I can't find the map for your run.  Little help?

MTA: I ran in shorts outside today and it was glorious, so there.

MTAA:  As of now, we have members spinning and biking and dancing and swimming and all sorts of other lolligagging things at the Y, so I'm all you've got. 

gadman

Hey Gadman for some reason I can't find the map for your run.  Little help?

MTA: I ran in shorts outside today and it was glorious, so there.

MTAA:  As of now, we have members spinning and biking and dancing and swimming and all sorts of other lolligagging things at the Y, so I'm all you've got. 

I am on a different computer then the one I uploaded to RA so I don't know how to . Plus I would have to figure out how to delete my last several runs friom my GPS that I logged manually. Glad I still have you LTrain

L Train

Yeah well even if you could do all of that I STILL COULD NOT SEE YOUR MAP. 

L Train

Once again waiting to see what happened at the Y tonight.  Tapping fingers....

L Train

Nice run Greg_C.  And nice attitude.  This will be fun.  Unless I lose, in which case it won't. 

Little story I neglected to tell yesterday in my log.  Greg and I are treadmilling, and Robin comes in to ride the Machine.  Greg and I comment on how awesome it looks like she's doing.  He finishes his run (because he's a wuss, but that's another story) and goes to get the stuff to wipe the machine down.  On the way by, I saw him nod and gesture and give Robin the thunbs up like "awesome triathleting man!" (because only triathletes know this language)  Anyway she barely acknowledges him, then just sticks up her right hand and gives him the finger.  He scurried back to the treadmill to wipe it down, said "what the fuck?" and left.  I haven't seen him since buit I can only assume he's scarred.  I know I am, and I just saw it.   

It's OK, Greg, she's got issues.     

It's OK, Greg, she's got issues.     

he is well aware of this.

both you boys looked fantastic by the way, even if they were just a runs on the tm. and cremah....welcome back Big grin

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

thank you gadboy.  that was a really nice mental visual. love that you fished in the middle of the run w/ northernahs lol. can you do tomorrows group run too if you make it?

gadman

thank you gadboy.  that was a really nice mental visual. love that you fished in the middle of the run w/ northernahs lol. can you do tomorrows group run too if you make it?

For Robin- Yes. I will give the details later.

For Robin- Yes. I will give the details later.

yay!

umm...sailah! what's goin on with you?

gadman

yay!

umm...sailah! what's goin on with you?

For Robin, OK I got my butt up at 5am and drove to the running store for the 6am group run. There was about 30 runners many were involved in a run/walk program. The store owner trys to team runners up with desired distance and speed. I told him I would like 15mi. so Connie was the only one going that long but she was going 18 training for Boston. Since I did not know how to get back it was 18 for me also. We hooked up with two of her friends along the way and they ran 8 with us. We started running in the dark and headed towards the east and watched the sun come up. It was a pretty and fun run. For Lance- I was telling the girls about posting my runs here in shorts and your responce (Who the hell cares?) Then i was telling them about my only two marathons where my longest  training runs were 15mi. and I was able to BQ They were disgusted with that and said WHO THE HELL CARES? THought you might enjoy that.

For Robin, OK I got my butt up at 5am and drove to the running store for the 6am group run. There was about 30 runners many were involved in a run/walk program. The store owner trys to team runners up with desired distance and speed. I told him I would like 15mi. so Connie was the only one going that long but she was going 18 training for Boston. Since I did not know how to get back it was 18 for me also. We hooked up with two of her friends along the way and they ran 8 with us. We started running in the dark and headed towards the east and watched the sun come up. It was a pretty and fun run. For Lance- I was telling the girls about posting my runs here in shorts and your responce (Who the hell cares?) Then i was telling them about my only two marathons where my longest  training runs were 15mi. and I was able to BQ They were disgusted with that and said WHO THE HELL CARES? THought you might enjoy that.

that was awesome....i don't know about "him" but i enjoyed that. thanks gadboy. glad you had fun. sounds like my kind of crowd.