Circle North

For RCoach (Read 370 times)

I'd say very likely yes on the Hampton Half for me.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

I'd say very likely yes on the Hampton Half for me.

Cool, least I may not be alone, well figuraritively speaking, you will be far in front of me I am sure.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Jim in Wells

Cool, least I may not be alone, well figuratively speaking, you will be far in front of me I am sure.

And you'll both finish long before me but I hope to see you before or after the race ... Patti, my non-running but very supportive non-running wife, and I will be there.

Home Away From Home

And you'll both finish long before me but I hope to see you before or after the race ... Patti, my non-running but very supportive non-running wife, and I will be there.

Great another sucker to join in the phone, least we can all bike together some this summer.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey Coach... swimming at the Y at 8 AM on Saturday morning... Hope I don't drown!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Hey Coach... swimming at the Y at 8 AM on Saturday morning... Hope I don't drown!

crap i missed this....oh wait i couldn't have joined u anyway haha. haven't read ya yet....hope it went great.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

FROM http://www.trinewbies.com/

Swim Distances For Racing and Training
                Sprint Distance Triathlon
                Swim distances will vary. Usual distance will be ¼ mile or approximately 500 yards.

International Distance Triathlon
                Swim distance will vary. Distance may range from ½ mile to 1.5k or 800-1700 yards.

Olympic Distance Triathlon
                Swim distance is 1.5k or approximately 1700 yards.

Half Iron Distance Triathlon
                Swim distance is 1.2 miles or approximately 2000 yards.

Iron Distance Triathlon
                Swim distance is 2.4 miles or approximately 4000 yards.

25 Yard Pool
                1 length = 25 yards (from wall to wall)
                2 lengths = 50 yards
                4 lengths = 100 yds
                ¼ mile = about 500 yards = 20 lengths
                ½ mile = about 800 yards = 32 lengths
                1 mile = about 1700 yards = 68 lengths
                1.2 miles = about 2000 yards = 80 lengths
                2.4 miles = about 4000 yards = 160 lengths

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

sweet dave thanks!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Just got back from the pool.... First time ever that swimming actually felt relaxing. I actually did a whopping 25 laps freestyle only stopping for a few seconds at each length. Felt like I could keep going all day. Your advice to relax and take it easy was the answer!!! Thanks

Home Away From Home

Just got back from the pool.... First time ever that swimming actually felt relaxing. I actually did a whopping 25 laps freestyle only stopping for a few seconds at each length. Felt like I could keep going all day. Your advice to relax and take it easy was the answer!!! Thanks

25 laps, nice TD. Sounds like your a fish, I will be in the next lane there soon enough i hope. I enjoy swimming, not great it but I won't drown.  Are in for Timberman?

MM#5768

L Train

That grandstand run looks pretty cool and my quads hurt just thinking about it.  I see where you tried to run out onto the track at the start/finish, but someone must've held you back.

L Train

Hey, you remember Lauren?  She had her first XC meet for 7th and 8th graders yesterday, 10 schools, the meet was in Wells.  She was 5th OA and 1st 7th grader.  Pretty cool stuff.  

L Train

Nice run yesterday.  No one should now be believing that you can't run.

Your fastest run of 3.1 miles or more in the last 2 years.

cuch is a wicked fly-ah.  nice work.

gadman

sandbagger!