Circle North

Want to plan a day at our place (Read 9 times)

Home Away From Home

As some of you know I am slowly, and I mean slowly, getting back into running. One thing I have missed greatly is the group. I would like to see if there is interest in doing a get together at our place. I know almost none of you have ever been up to see the new place. I was thinking just a day of grilling, beer, running if you want to and social good times.

If you might be interested let me know, I figure Saturday or Sunday would probably work best for most of you but my schedule is open. It w  would be either 1st or 2nd weekend of April or 3rd or 4th weekend of May after I get back home next time.

Throw in your comments and let me know. Would love to see you all again and show your place.

Sailor

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Hey Mike,

I'm not running much but will try and take a look at these weekends and see if any of them work.

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

Awesome, as I said, we don't even have to run, I am not running much these days either, seen my log?  Just be cool to see you and Maggie and whoever else may be interested.

Hey Mike,

I'm not running much but will try and take a look at these weekends and see if any of them work.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.