Circle North

Ironman Mont-Tremblant 2013 (Read 12 times)

31.7 km 6.2 km 12:45:45 12:45:45 03:30/km

Michelle

Looks like she's roughly 10:00ish pace between 21 and 31k.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

2012 13:59 for Michelle's, Robin 15:11

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Just saw her finish.... 14:23 ... All smiles!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Saw it also.  She jumped.  Ha.

Cuch has 12k or so to go.

31.7 km 6.2 km 51:09 13:29:13 8:15/km

At 8:00/k pace still a chance for <15.

L Train

Watching that finish was amazing.  What an accomplishment for all of those people and they come in all shapes and sizes.

"Beep, Beep!"

Thinking the clock on the live stream is running from the first wave... I thought Michelle would have come across at 13:55 based on her  31.7 k time... Clock read 14:23 ish...perhaps a 20 minute delay?

I hope there's a better song playing when cuch finishes.

"Beep, Beep!"

Cuch appears to be about 45 mins behind Michelle... So finish at 15:08 on clock? We will rock you?

"Beep, Beep!"

CUCH. 15:47 on clock!

CONGRATS!!!

Just saw cuch cross the line, finish line clock says 15:48. Hobbling like a bastard but RUNNING. Effin A.

<tfoot> </tfoot>
                        Total 42.195 km 6:19:02 15:23:08 8:58/km 88 1937 469

Cuch, done.

Well, let's see... I got up this morning, had some coffee and some oatmeal, started tracking and posted cuch's first split. Then I went out for a piddly little 20 mile run. Then I did lots of other stuff and had a long, full day, tracking the race in between other stuff. Now I'm exhausted and ready for bed. I wonder how Michelle and cuch feel. That coffee and oatmeal part of the day seems like a lonnnnng time ago.

My salty dogs

Fantastic!!!  Both of you!!

CUCH. 15:47 on clock!

CONGRATS!!!

L Train

Awesome.

gadman

Once again in awe of these two!!