Circle North

I'm really very bad at golf (Read 14 times)

Same here if I don't have grandkids or work.  If I have work I might call out sick even.

Always game for a round... name it.

What was I chasing again?

Rob has game, be careful.

Any day this coming week after 3 except for Wednesday, and anytime next weekend. I bought a $20 driver at Mardens today, and now I suck 3% less. Of course that's still 78% more than any of you suck, but I'm on my way.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

it looked like 5% less suck

I would have sold you my driver. Probably better than whatever you got.  Then I wouldn't be tempted to hit the damn thing.

it looked like 5% less suck

What was I chasing again?

Fro

The cat's away (wife) starting next saturday for a few weeks - so I'm in... name it.

Thinking about heading to the range and whacking a bucket in the next hour or two. Holler if you want to join in.

Anyone up for golf

Fro

I'd be game tomorrow.... gotta get my long in this afternoon - sorry.

I could maybe be in but it would be in a couple hours (3-3:30ish) after I go "exercise" at the Y. Whatcha got in mind?

That is what I have in mind. I am looking for an excuse to get out of running.

Alrighty, I'm in. Sanford? What time?

Fro

Hmmmm - might be in as well - maybe I can run tomorrow night.... where and when

L Train

Is this today you were talking about?  Must be.  I'm just catching up.  

Fro

Yesterday - but I'm in for any golf evening next week - lemme know.. Was a blast last night. We thought hard about how we could break into your house last night and tap into the keg.... Cooler heads prevailed.