Circle North

I'm really very bad at golf (Read 14 times)

You know it only takes an hour, hour and a half at most to play the whole 18, right?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll loosely plan on being there at 5, but will check back here in a while.

I'll join in on that action

Groovy. I will arrive at 5.

Fro

I'm there too - see ya then...

Fro

OK - Anyone up for golf this afternoon/evening? 3pm at either Sanford or PLake????

Golf balls $1.50 dozen at Mardens.

Golf balls $1.50 dozen at Mardens.

In York..I walked by used golf balls for sale in some crate on the sidewalk.

It made me want to dump them all over the road.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

In York..I walked by used golf balls for sale in some crate on the sidewalk.

It made me want to dump them all over the road.

Ha - I would pay good money to see this....

Ha - I would pay good money to see this....

I just heated something in the microwave knowing that a fruit fly had flown in. Turned it on for 1 minute and the little bugger just continued to fly around inside. Opened the door and I tried to squish it but it flew away. So now I am wondering what would happen to a golf ball...

http://youtu.be/r_x6BB_2RRI  there is a whole channel on microwaving stupid shit...duh hilt man...of course there is.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Anyone interested in hacking up a couse tomorrow? Off all day but need to leave some time for precious freaking miles.

Any of you played that Lebanon Pines course? I didn't even know it existed until yesterday. Looks like it would suit my limitations just about right, as 5 out of the 9 holes are par 3s.

Did not know about that place. Looks like it would be a fun course. Thanks for the heads up

Fro

Interesting. Never heard of it. I'm game for checking it out.... salmon falls GC in Hollis is similar, but might b a bit longer. The good thing about SF and s that it was 16.00. Not sure if that's still the case.

Toying with the idea of hitting up the little par 3 this afternoon.