Circle North

fah slick (Read 315 times)

GregM

Lance, I almost thought you went mountain climbing until I re-read your comment and figured you were describing your average pace for the week compared to Rob's.  Looks like he's ready for SL.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

Yep.  He's ready, and so is Doug.  And yeah, I'm pretty slow right now, there was no mountain climbing this week. 

GregM

I had to laugh, Lance, reading your log of last Tuesday's run.  If I'm not mistaken, you were the one who started the comparing.  I was just trying to keep up with you when Rob showed up at 8 o'cock.

L Train

Um.

Anyone feel like possibly helping me move a piano on Weds. night?  It's a little one, so it shouldn't be awful, but the person giving it to us says it still requires 4 people. 

Sound fun?

GregM

I'm close by and can be easily available, so let me know when.

L Train

Awesome, Greg, thanks.

I'll let you know when I know.  It's possible Weds. won't even work, b ut I'll let you know asap.

I'm not around Wednesday's but if you do it another day, let me know as I am usually around.

What was I chasing again?

I also will not be around on Wed. but if it's another day, I'm in.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Any idea what time on Wednesday? we have a couple of things going on at the Y Wednesday nights, but I can probably leave for a little while to help out. We just got a piano last week.

L Train

Thanks guys, you all are great.  I'll post a specific time when I get one, I'm sure it would be in the evening.  I'm waiting to hear back from the person we're getting it from. 

gadman

R u giving up running and focusing on being a concert pianist?

L Train

Hi Gadman. 

Are you giving up running and focusing on being a comedian?

Not for me.  It's for Ella.  She has my long fingers but other than that she's better than me so I didn't give her much else. 

Anyone feel like possibly helping me move a piano on Weds. night? 

when my grandfathah died, my dad sold his VERY large organ and he hand delivahed it HIMSELF to some family with a promisin young lad takin lessons.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Well as has been stated previously, your dad has a certain level of awesomeness that I do not possess, you anti-unsupremacist.  I'm pretty sure I'm misusing that word but I just wanted to take it out for a spin.   

L Train

my dad sold his VERY large organ

And really now that I think about it, this is pretty personal and probably shouldn't be shared in a public forum.  *sus*.