Circle North

Chicago 2018 (Read 10 times)

GregM

Anyone definitely planning to do this?  I am interested if Fro and Mad-Mike and others are planning to run this.  Would be nice to have several from the group who are planning to finish in 10-15 minutes of each other.  Deadline for guaranteed entry is 11/30/17 at 2pm Central Time.  Qualifying time is 3:25 for men 40-49, and 3:40 for men 50-59.  For women, add 30 minutes.  Any marathon after 1/1/16 will work.  (Tall Dave, you know you are qualified.  Bob Randall, you need a 5:10 or better, but I think it's too late unless you've run a full in the last 2 years, which I'm not aware of.)

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I do not have a guaranteed entry, but I have entered the lottery. I won't find out if I'm in until December 12th.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

I understand Mad Mike will almost certainly do this, and I'm sure Fro would like a do over, so hopefully he's in. I'll probably sign up for this but would like to hear from anyone who's considering it, so let us know.

"Beep, Beep!"

I am very interested in joining the group to go back to Chicago! I have until Wednesday to sign-up...

Fro

Leigh

McCullough

Cremer

Dave

Others?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

What about Andy O?

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Dave, I got an email from you re: Chicago. Safe to assume you meant "free bib" and not "free bob"? Are the Chicago race organizers holding Bob hostage to get us to sign up? Also, if you scroll down in the email there's some sort of warning about it being a scam, but then it goes on as if it's not. Please advise.

"Beep, Beep!"

Haha. Free Bob!

our filters mark mass emails as possible spam.

I’ve asked our security team to investigate.  In the interim, please send me all of your credit numbers, expiration dates, and csv numbers to be entered to win a free prize.

Dave, I got an email from you re: Chicago. Safe to assume you meant "free bib" and not "free bob"? Are the Chicago race organizers holding Bob hostage to get us to sign up? Also, if you scroll down in the email there's some sort of warning about it being a scam, but then it goes on as if it's not. Please advise.

GregM

<header>

Bank of America

</header><header>

</header>

Thank you!

Thank you for completing the application for a guaranteed entry into the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. An email has been sent to the email address you provided in your application. To ensure you receive this email and future event communications, please add registration@chicagomarathon.com to your email contacts.

All guaranteed entry applications will be verified within ten (10) business days against our records. You will be notified via email of your application status.

If needed, you can update your personal information (email, mailing address, etc.) by contacting the Bank of America Chicago Marathon office at 312.904.9800, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time or email office@chicagomarathon.com.

Log into your participant account to check the status of your application, update your personal settings, buy products and much more!

Spread the word: Tweet Share

Application Summary

Gregory O McCullough

• Category Time Qualifier Application - U.S.

• Shirt Size Large

• Application Status Pending Approval

I'M IN.  WHO'S NEXT?

<iframe id="fb_xdm_frame_https" tabindex="-1" title="Facebook Cross Domain Communication Frame" src="https://staticxx.facebook.com/connect/xd_arbiter/r/lY4eZXm_YWu.js?version=42#channel=f26204830e4152e&amp;origin=https%3A%2F%2Fregister.hakuapp.com" name="fb_xdm_frame_https" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

<iframe style="width: 100%; height: 100%;" title="recaptcha challenge" src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/bframe?hl=en&amp;v=r20171115120512&amp;k=6Lfq8QMTAAAAAKFiIXvDYqvE7CrxTM7dN1SyJbm0#lp3e8hf6n7hn" name="lp3e8hf6n7hn" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" sandbox="allow-forms allow-popups allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-top-navigation allow-modals allow-popups-to-escape-sandbox"></iframe>

GregM

Dave, I think you have until 11/30 (Thursday) to submit a guaranteed entry application.  Let's do this!

I am very interested in joining the group to go back to Chicago! I have until Wednesday to sign-up...

Fro

Leigh

McCullough

Cremer

Dave

Others?

Fro

I gave this serious thought - more than I would have normally as I think this would be fun with a large CN group. However, I owe my wife a non-running vacation for our anniversary.... been a few years. Sorry guys, but I'm out.

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey Greg

Guess I'm going to pass on Chicago and see if I can get into NY

Fro

Dave - I'm going to do the same - would LOVE to get into NY....

I do not have a guaranteed entry, but I have entered the lottery. I won't find out if I'm in until December 12th.

In.

Congrats !