Circle North

Boston 2011 (Read 282 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

That means substantial hill work.  I have read and re-read Tall Dave's article on downhill training, and I think it is right on.  Here is an interesting comparison:

Here is the link for the article that Greg mentions... good information - Dave

http://www.sportsinjurybulletin.com/archive/quadriceps.html 

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

This is too cute! You looked so much better than I did at this point!

Photobucket

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

hey shell! eat cha heart out! Wink

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

msherm

You're a nut!!!! Great picture

You're a nut!!!! Great picture

Does it count when one nut calls another nut a nut?

What was I chasing again?

GregM

Do nut know.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

That is a nice picture!  Had you been running with her, Dave, you might have looked half as good.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

gadman

Remember when this was such an active thread?I guess some have moved on to bigger and better things. i still miss all the chatter here and the group runs we had prepping for Boston. Maybe next year some of you dumbasses will be older and can go with us mostly old guys and females.

My salty dogs

Remember when this was such an active thread?I guess some have moved on to bigger and better things. i still miss all the chatter here and the group runs we had prepping for Boston. Maybe next year some of you dumbasses will be older and can go with us mostly old guys and females.

Maybe next year some of you dumbasses will be older and can go with us mostly old guys and females. ---  I'll be one of them!!!!!

Boston Strong!!!!!!    .............Salty

gadman

See you there!!